Thursday, June 18, 2009

Welcome To Fan Game Room

We are very excited to have you here with us.
The site, www.fangameroom.com grew out of a passion for NCAA Football. We started building a game room based on the logo of my favorite team, the Oklahoma Sooners, arguably the greatest football team in the nation. (Do I hear any disputes???)Since that time, it has evolved into a place to grab everything you would ever need to build a game room around your favorite team, all at great prices.
College pool table balls, college pool sticks, Pool table lights, pub tables, barstools, if it has a college logo on it, chances are good you will find it at Fan Game Room
Anyway, we will use this forum to keep all of the like minded people informed of new products, specials, tips for building a Fan Game Room of your own.
If you haven't checked out the site yet, I encourage you to head over to FAN GAME ROOM and find out what it is all about. I hope you will be impressed.
Thanks for your time, and I look forward to seeing you over there.
Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me your opinion, rant, rave, or just your opinion. We would love to hear from you.